If I learned anything from that Seth Rogen movie, it’s that you really can’t choose your neighbors. And, if you happen to live next to someone insufferable, your options for peaceful coexistence are somewhat limited.
If you don’t care about making enemies, though … that’s when things get interesting.
Here are a few people who are at their wit’s end with their neighbors and have decided to make their displeasure known to the world — because, at a certain point, you just stop giving a f**k about politeness and propriety.
1. This individual who’s ready for you to come at him, bro.
2. This resident who literally has no time for your shit.
3. The neighbor who isn’t exactly a music-lover.
4. The passive-aggressive tenant.
5. The angry cartoonist.
6. The neighbor who wants you to put up or shut up.
7. The neighbor who knows where his goddamn property line is.
8. The grandparents who aren’t above threats.
9. The boat-owner who was told to move his boat.
10. The overly-verbose pet owner.
11. The neighbors with the creative solutions.
12. The parents who are holding you accountable.
13. The grouchy sailor-mouths.
14. The neighbor who just purchased sidewalk chalk.
15. The guy who is going to enforce vigilante justice.
16. The neighbor who isn’t afraid of a bizarre confrontation.
17. The residents who will celebrate Christmas whenever they damn well please.
18. The neighbor who is truly dedicated to their cause.