The food and lifestyle experts at LEAF are always coming up with new and innovative recipes. These delicious and colorful Snowflake Bites are no different.
In this delightful video, they show you just how simple these treats are to make. They”re perfect for any occasion, including holidays, bridal or baby showers, wedding receptions, or birthdays. With the Super Bowl coming up, you could even make them in your team”s colors!
Here”s how to make these delicious snowflake bites yourself:
8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
5 cups icing sugar
2 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp soft butter
1 cup shredded coconut (+ extra)
Food coloring of choice
1. Mix together cream cheese, icing sugar, almond extract, kosher salt, butter, and shredded coconut
2. Separate into 3 small batches
3. Add 1 drop of food coloring to each batch & mix separately
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours (up to 24 hours)
5. Separate into small rounds, then roll in shredded coconut
6. Bite into them and enjoy
I know what I”m making when I get home tonight. I bet it”s going to be a huge hit at this weekend”s Super Bowl party!